ASU
Short Classes
I
am not sure if ASU is trying to find a way to dispense classes like the
University of Phoenix and capitalize on it.
I
will first take a stab at U of P and quick distribution of diplomas. Many of my
peers from the military and work have received degrees for job advancement. And
many of these peers have received master degrees from the U of P. I am not sure
of the validity of these degrees but I have spent a lot of time training
people, which I assumed had some type of hands on training.
I
think we are cheating ourselves in some way trying to get to point A to point B
as fast as we can.
What
I would like to ask- does the 7 week course have the same amount of material as
a 15 week class? And if not, what part of the curriculum is taken away?
No comments:
Post a Comment